Searching for something?
Use the search box below or select a category/tag
Auditory perception Basic Needs Brains Change Cognitive development Collaboration Communication Concentration Cooling down Culture Daily life Difficulties Do's and dont's Emotional development Expression Feedback Friends Growth Hydratation Information Language Lyrics Melody Memory Motivation Peers Physical development Pitch Posture Repertory Rhythm Self-confidence Social development Solo singing Stress Top 3 Top sport Vocal awareness Vocal capacity Vocal development Vocal health Voice control Voice Quality Warming up Wellbeing
- Why do we do things differently now?
- Crossing boundaries
- Oops, that’s too difficult!
- If my young choristers are happy singing, then I am happy as well!
- When I sing, it’s like playing in a film!
- Singing makes me…!
- I like to sing in a group, but I also like to sing solo!
- The choir and friends: it’s the same thing!
- Why do I sing in a choir?
- What are we going to sing next?
- Singing in the choir … and elsewhere!
- What effect has singing in a choir had on me?
- A beginner or more experienced?
- Voice mutation affects my singers by…
- In front of the class I am a natural performer!
- A quick glass of cola before rehearsals, because I have been shouting my head off all day!
- I know everything about the growing voice. I have experience!
- A dream rehearsal!
- My voice will never change!
- O dear, I’ve lost my voice…
- You can’t sing without ears
- I thought that I could do everything with my voice
- A compliment really makes me feel good
- A song is like a cartoon book
- Different apples from the same tree
- Clammy hands and a shaky voice
- Do I have to stop with singing?
- I sing with my feet
- There is a fly on the wallpaper
- Warming up? But I am not cold!
- Can I stand next to my friend?
- Sometimes my throat feels like sandpaper
- Are we going to sing for the voice doctor?
- Like top sportsmen
- I’m exhausted!